Be the paper on which I spill myself
Drop by drop and ink by ink
Be still as dabs of me
Blot and spread and in you sink.
There are no words in my mouth for you, no lightnings and no thunders.I cannot credit myself to the blushing hues that spread all over you.I cannot bloom all the life that breaths through you. I cannot fill your body with the bouts of energy that spark from every inch of you. I cannot give you flames and neither the silhouetted presence of stars.I cannot give you symphonic compositions of life forms. I cannot give you echoes of beating drum rolls. I cannot give you the life that has been burning within you since forever.
I cannot give you anything that was always yours to begin with.
I live to feel you breathe through me; my breaths belonging to you. I live to kiss you in every place you ought to be kissed and feel supernovas explode like bombs in me. I live to see you bloom. Spread your wings and spin across my unimaginable nothing. I live to hear the noisy whispers coming from your soil, flowing through your veins; everything and everyone being alive in you. I live to see you sing and dance with joy for being the only one living amidst my dead being.
I live to see you live.
You are my earth.
Come as you are
Guarded and bouldered
Or wild as the oceanic flow in you
Come with screams and whispers
Carrying words unsaid
And I’ll echo back
I love you too.
I remember the muffled sound of clothes being carelessly thrown to the floor and the rustling sound of leaves in the dried air of the afternoon. I remember the solidarity that we were surrounded by and shirts, like flowers being plucked off our skins. I remember the smell of your hair and the still traceable fingerprint you left behind on every single cell of mine. I remember the fulfilling of every single vow we never made and the sound of us gasping for air.
I remember the world going apocalyptic still and then bursting into flames as we lazed around making silent love. I remember tender kisses being planted with glances and the unfastening of desires that spread achingly though us. I remember synchronised heartbeats and the exploring of worlds undiscovered. I remember feet tangled up like knots and fingers knitted together. I remember the feel of your flesh on mine and the resting of you on me.
I remember spending eternity coiled up and carved together. I remember warm bed of intimacy and cold perspirations of drugged wants. I remember the silent crashing of your waves on my shore and clenched fists on each other’s back. I remember mirages on your flat belly and your drunken intoxicating gaze.
Trade I will, these feet for roots
And plant myself carefully next to you.
If age I will and age I must
Will you age with me too?
If you are planning to open an account with Payoneer; sign up through the refer a friendreferral link and activate accounts get a $25 dollar free bonus.
This link works for all free Payoneer accounts. No Payoneer card needed.
If you want to know more please, continue reading!
Payoneer is a favored amongst four million customers (and counting) world-wide and is the biggest e-wallet competitor to PayPal. Both services being very similar in terms of their range of services and cost; except that:
- PayPal ended it’s Merchant Referral Program in August 2012
- Payoneer has an active refer-a-friend program $25 bonus incentive
How Referral Bonus Works
Each active Payoneer customer receives a unique referral link that they can share with their friends with the opportunity for both to earn $25.
You will need to go through these steps BEFORE you open up your account.
Step 1. Open the referral link with your browsers.
Step 2. You will see the promotional “Sign Up & Earn $25” page.
Step 3. Continue with the account registration.
Either with an Individual or Company account; both are free.
Step 4. Use your Payoneer account as usual until you qualify as Active.
To receive Active status you will need to have $100 worth of transactions on your account; so moderate patience is needed. Once the account level has been achieved you will receive a notification by email of your $25 dollar bonus.
Step 5. Login to your Payoneer account to see balance of $25 US Dollars.
You may freely use these funds for purchases through Payoneer supported merchants or just transfer them to your bank account for free use.
Payoneer Refer a Friend Program
Good to know for new sign ups:
- You will need to have successfully received $100 of funds at the least to your Payoneer account to be eligible for the $25 dollar bonus offer.
- If you are intending to use this offer for an account used for making payments only (not as seller, or merchant) this offer is not valid.
- Therefore only businesses and individuals engaged in commercial activity (“sellers”) can use the referral link to their benefit.
- Money that is deposited directly from payer to account holders bank account through Payoneer; also counts towards received funds total.
- Not valid for Turkish residents or those with previous Payoneer accounts.
- Needless to say you have to be at least of 18 years of age.
Good to know for making referrals:
- Only activate accounts with a balance in United States Dollars (USD) is valid to participate in the referral program.
- Receive $25 bonus for every $25 received by your friends and referrals.
Statistics are divided between two categories:
- The “signed up” figure is for the number of people who have signed up using the referral link but have yet to become active users (“pending”).
- And “earned” which is the total of referred user accounts that have converted to active status and resulted in commission towards your balance.
And that was pretty much all the details of Payoneer’s $25 free sign up referral bonus using the refer-a-friend referral link. I hope it was useful!
Any questions — thoughts — comments — ???
Please, message below & I’ll get back to you!
Notice: This post is also part of Payoneer’s referral program and I am eligible to receive monetary commission through sign ups to their service through the links in this post.
Thank you so so much for your visit, and this is of course for mutual benefit.
So share the good word please, and enjoy!